Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Welcome to Riverside County's Second District

Supervisor Karen Spiegel

Supervisor Spiegel

Welcome to District Two

Welcome to the County of Riverside's Second District. The Second District is located in western Riverside County and has over 480,000 residents. Supervisor Karen Spiegel proudly serves the constituents of the cities of Canyon Lake, Corona, Eastvale, Jurupa Valley, Lake Elsinore, and Norco, along with the unincorporated communities of Coronita, El Cerrito, Gavilan Hills, Home Gardens, Lake Mathews, Lakeland Village, Temescal Valley, Warm Springs, Woodcrest and more.

Riverside County Administrative Building

District Two Cities

Riverside County's District Two includes six cities and several unincorporated communities. Each our of cities websites contain more information below. A full list of cities and unincorporated communities can be found on our Cities and Unincorporated Communities page.

City of Canyon Lake

City of Canyon Lake

City of Corona

City of Corona

City of Eastvale

City of Eastvale

City of Jurupa Valley

City of Jurupa Valley

City of Lake Elsinore

City of Lake Elsinore

City of Norco

City of Norco



Below you will find our list of most requested forms

CID Fund 2023-2024 Application

County of Riverside Community Improvement Designation (CID) Fund 2023-2024 Grant Request Application **Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox are recommended for best compatibility when using this form**

ARPA Supplemental CID Application

COVID-19 Community Improvement Designation (CID) Fund - American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Funding Supplemental ARPA Request Application for Non-Profit Organizations

Boards, Committees, Commissions Application

County of Riverside Boards, Committees, and Commissions Application for vacancies within the Second District

New Member YAC Application '23-'24

The Second District Youth Advisory Council (YAC) is made up of high school students from within the Second Supervisorial District. Join the Youth Advisory Council today!

Man filling out form

Riverside County Stats

2,458,395 Population
114,259 Veterans
41,795 Businesses
858,713 Housing Units

News & Upcoming Events


Lake Elsinore Community Clean-Up

6:30am - 12:30pm

Got junk?


Lake Elsinore Valley Chamber of Commerce Annual Installation Dinner and Award Ceremony

6:00pm - 8:00pm

Join us for a spectacular evening as we celebrate the Lake Elsinore Chamber's 75th Annual Installation Dinner on March 2nd, right here in Lake Elsinore, California.


Jurupa Valley Chamber of Commerce's Sunrise Success Meetup - Morning Mixer

7:00am - 8:00am

Please join us for a conversation on a specific business topic, to be announced, over a delightful spread of pastries and coffee. 

View All Events

Frequently Asked Questions


    How do I get a meeting with the Supervisor or her staff?

    The best way to reach Supervisor Spiegel or her staff is by calling the district office at (951) 955-1020 or emailing our office at [email protected] and request a meeting.

    Do I live in the Second Supervisorial District?

    To find out your current Supervisorial District, please visit for more information. You will need your city of residence, house number and street name. Or you can call our office at (951) 955-1020.

    I need legal help, can the Supervisor help me?

    Unfortunately, the Supervisor cannot help with legal situations. However, the constituent can gain more information from County Counsel regarding legal matters at (951) 955-6300 or by visiting for more information.

    Where do I go to pay my property taxes?

    Residents can pay property taxes at the Riverside County Office of the Treasurer-Tax Collector via mail, phone, online or in person. For more information, please visit

    How do I obtain a copy of a death certificate?

    Birth, death, and marriage certificates are available at the Assessor-County Clerk-Recorder located at 4080 Lemon St., 1st Floor Riverside, CA 92501. For more information, please visit

    How do I get a pet license?

    The Riverside County Department of Animal Services oversees pet licensing. Individuals wishing to purchase or renew a pet license must complete the application below and submit proof or rabies vaccination along with payment.  

    English Pet License Application | Spanish Pet License Application

    More information can be found on

    How do I get a Certificate of Recognition from the Supervisor?

    Certificate requests may be submitted via email to Madelyn Torres at [email protected] or by phone at (951) 955-1020. Please visit our Certificates & Proclamations page for more information. 

    When does the Board of Supervisors Meet?

    The Board meets Tuesdays at 9:30 a.m. apart from certain dates that can be found here: